With a specific focus on mindset and healthy habits, we are here to offer assistance to those of you who are intent on making positive changes in your life. By combining healthy lifestyle choices with excellent nutrition, we know the capacity you have to radically transform your life.
To get you started, I've listed six key tips that you can begin to implement right now, which, over time will have a positive effect on the rest of your life. So whether you're here to take the first step on your journey toward great health, or just stopping by to see what we're about. Welcome!
The best is yet to come.
- Tyson Popplestone
6 STEPS TO HEALTHIER LIVING
- NUTRITION: Food is medicine. Focus on shopping on the outer sections of your supermarket where you can access a wide variety of fresh and nutrient dense whole foods. Keep away from packaged foods, especially those with ingredients you don't know how to pronounce
- EXERCISE: Stay active and do your best to exercise regularly. There's an endless list of activities to keep you moving, but here's a few to get you going: running, walking, swimming, yoga, gym and going to the gym.
- SLEEP: Don't let a busy schedule get in your way of getting the sleep you need. On average, 7-8 hours of sleep is recommended. Sleep is the opportunity for your body to repair physically, regulate hormones and a whole lot more.
- MINDSET: Develop a positive mindset by learning from those who have gone before you. With a combination of strategies such as CBT, gratitude and affirmations and mindfulness we can develop a positive mindset, which follows us everywhere we go.
- COMMUNITY: Build and maintain positive social connections. A great place to find a sense of community could be in local sporting groups, dance classes, churches or meditation schools. Get people around you that you like and commit to catching up with them.
- UNWIND: Give yourself the opportunity to unwind and release the stress from your life. Take some quiet time for yourself each day, get into nature, learn to meditate and practice putting boundaries on your work, to focus on your family and friends.