After being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, Courtney Carver set out on a mission to eliminate stress from her life. What began purely as an endeavour to simplify her life has grown into a message which has inspired millions of people around the world to live a meaningful life with less. In 2014 Courtney was featured in Oprah's magazine for her message and continues to be recognised around the world for what she teaches.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- App - Calm
- Article - The 7 Baby Steps
- Book - The Artists Way
- Book - The China Study
- Challenge: The Whole30 Program
- Documentary - Forks Over Knives
- Journal - Morning Pages
- Newsletter - Tyson Popplestone
- Podcast - The Dave Ramsay Show
- Tool - Project 333
- Website - Becoming Minimalist
- Website - Be More With Less
- Website - Rowdy Kittens
- Website - The Minimalists
- Website - Zen Habits
Thanks for stopping by.
The music is 'Soul Challenger' by Cullah.
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do I read every review, but your positive reviews helps this message reach more people.