In this episode I speak with Matty Powell about the lessons we've learnt from travel. We discuss the motivation for long term travel, how to get the most out of your travels and developing the confidence to step out from what's familiar and into the world of adventure.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Article - Reflecting On Two Months In Europe
- Book - Vagabonding
- Book - How To Travel The World On $50 a Day
- Interview - Tim Ferris & Ralph Potts
- Music - Mitch Bullen
- Podcast - Chris Ryan
- Recommendation - Bed & Bike Barcelona
- Recommendation - The School of Life
- Podcast - The Tim Ferriss Show
- Website - Nomadic Matt
- Website - Exile Lifestyle
Thanks for stopping by.
The music is 'Soul Challenger' by Cullah.
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do I read every review, but your positive reviews helps this message reach more people.