Ryan Nicodemus is one-half of The Minimalists. Alongside Joshua Fields Millburn he helps 4 million readers live a meaningful life with less through their website, books, podcast and documentary. In this episode we chat about how The Minimalists got started, the benefits of living with less and how to create space for the things we really value.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Article - Minimalism For Families With Children
- Article - Packing Party
- Article - No Excuses: Minimalism with Kids
- Article - The Minimalists: Start Here
- Book - Clutter Free With Kids
- Book - Essential
- Book - Everything That Remains
- Book - Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Documentary - Minimalism: A Documentary About The Important Things
- Documentary - The True Cost
- Game - Let's Play a Minimalism Game
- Podcast - The Minimalists Podcast
- Podcast - The Rich Roll Podcast
- Podcast - The Tim Ferriss Show
- TED Talk - A Rich Life With Less Stuff
- TED Talk - The Art of Letting Go
- Website - Becoming Minimalist
- Website - Dr Axe
- Website - The Minimalists
Thanks for stopping by.
The music is 'Soul Challenger' by Cullah.
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do I read every review, but your positive reviews helps this message reach more people.